Town Bulletin Board:
- Public Notices can be found by clicking on Notices in the menu bar above.
- WVWD Water Restrictions: Please see the Notices page for more information.
- WVWD Solar: 62.92 MWh as of 2016-12-06 (value: $6,702; SREC value: $3,150).
- Holiday Schedule: The Town of Warner Holiday Schedule is posted on the notices page.
- Warner Men's Club's December Meeting: Monday evening, December 10, 2016, in the upper level of the Warner Town Hall. The Warner Men's Club's Christmas Dinner will take place on Saturday Evening December 10, 2016, among the Christmas Trees upstairs in the Warner Town Hall. The social hour will begin at 6 PM, followed by dinner catered by the Appleseed restaurant. Entertainment will be provided by the Nancy Tripp Jazz Quartet beginning at 8 PM. Members should reserve for the dinner on or before Monday, December 5th, by emailing us at: email@example.com, or contacting one of the Officers or Directors. Information regarding the Warner Men's Club and its activities may be found on our website: http://warnermensclub.org/
- Fire Station Open House: The Warner Fire Station will hold an open house for all to come and see the equipment and to see what we do every Sunday from 9:00 am to 12 noon. We look forward to seeing you!
- State Renewable Energy Rebates: The State of NH provides a rebate payment of 40% of the system and installation cost, up to a maximum of $10,000, for NH residents who invest in high-efficiency (80% or greater), bulk-fuel fed, wood-pellet central heating boilers and furnaces serving designed intent and installer-certified on or after July 9, 2016. For complete program details, please see the PUC webpage
- Funds Available for Heating Assistance - Community Action Program, Belknap-Merrimack Counties, Inc wants to remind homeowners and renters in Belknap and Merrimack Counties that Fuel Assistance funds are still available and the agency Area Center offices are open Monday through Friday to take applications. More info here
- The Kearsarge Area Food Pantry is asking for the help of the community to donate and help meet the increased need for assistance. Donations can be dropped off at the Warner Area Center at 49 W Main Street, Warner or in the donation box located in the entrance of Market Basket. For more information please contact Erin Reed or Lori Garret at 603-456-2207 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Checks can be made out to Warner Community Action Program with a note of "Food Pantry" and sent to PO Box 116, Warner NH 03278. Thank you.
- Reverse 911 self registration and information now available.
- The Town is looking for pictures from past storm events. Please email pictures to email@example.com. Thank you!
- The Community Wood Bank is available for people who use wood as a primary heat source and can't afford to buy wood. Please see this document for more information.
- The Town is always looking for ideas or pictures for the yearly Town Report. Please email the Selectmen if you have something to recommend.
- A full list of events can be found on the Warner Events Calendar
Warner, situated in the Dartmouth-Lake Sunapee Region of New Hampshire and in the western part of Merrimack County, is eighteen miles northwest of Concord via Interstate 89 or NH Route 103. The village is pleasant and picturesque with neatness evident in all the surroundings.
Mount Kearsarge, at 2937 feet above sea level, is the highest point in Merrimack County and the third tallest peak south of the White Mountains. The 360 degree panorama from the summit includes the White Mountains, Green Mountains, New Hampshire and Maine coasts and the tallest buildings in Boston. There are 6 ponds within the town's 31,851 acres.
Warner is one of the seven towns that comprise the Kearsarge Regional School District. Kearsarge Regional High School was designated one of the exemplary schools in the nation by the United States Department of Education under its National Secondary Schools Recognition Program. It holds accreditation by both the State of New Hampshire and the New England Association of Schools and Colleges. Simonds Elementary School received the Excellence in Education award in 2008 for the New Hampshire Elementary School of the Year.
In early May, the annual Spring Into Warner Arts Festival is held which is sponsored by the Kearsarge Area Chamber of Commerce, Warner retailers, and local organizations.
In October, on Columbus Day weekend, the annual Fall Foliage Festival is held, drawing thousands of people from all over New England and the USA.