|Contact:||Judy Newman-Rogers - Town Clerk, Notary Services|
Michele Courser - Deputy Town Clerk
|Address:||5 East Main Street|
PO Box 265
Warner NH 03278
|Phone:||603-456-2298 x5 or x6|
|Hours:||8:00 AM to 3:00 PM Mon/Wed/Thu|
8:00 AM to 6:00 PM Tue
Minutes for the meetings of all town boards, committees, commissions, sub-committees, work sessions, study groups are filed and preserved through the Town Clerk's office. Public records are available to the public during office hours.
Wetlands Applications are processed and recorded at the Town Clerk's Office.
The Public Voter Checklist is available in the Town Clerk's Office, Town Hall Main Hall, and Selectman's Office.
We accept credit/debit cards, cash, and check for services including vehicle registrations, dogs, and vital records. When using a check, the town and state fees are a single payment made out to the Town of Warner.
Cards accepted on-line: Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and Visa
Cards accepted in the office: Mastercard, American Express, and Discover
Additional Information and Links:
- 2013 Town Meeting Minutes
- 2013 Town Warrant
- 2013 Absentee Ballot Request Form
- 2013 Official Ballot - Kearsarge Regional School District
- 2013 Official Ballot - Warner NH
- 2013 Absentee Ballot Notice
- Dog Licenses
- Vehicle Registration
- Vehicle eRegistration
- Vital Records (Birth, Death, Marriage & Divorce Certificates)
- Town Meeting Minutes
All Dogs 4 months and older must be licensed by April 30th of every year.
License through the mail with up to date rabies information, neutering or spaying certificate (if not on file with the Town). Include a self-addressed-stamped-return envelope & payment to address listed above.
- $ 2.00......1st dog for owners 65 yrs or older (additional dogs, regular fee)
- $ 6.50......4-7 months old
- $ 6.50......over 7 months & spayed/altered
- $ 9.00......over 7 months & not spayed/altered
- $20.00.....Group (5 dogs or more)
- ** Penalty: $1 per dog per month after May 31st
- ** $25 Civil Forfeiture Fine: To follow if owner is in non-compliance according to State Law. (RSA 466)
- ** Past amounts outstanding carry over
Drivers Privacy Act RSA 260:14Motor Vehicles Records are not Public Information.
- In stock: Passenger, Conservation, Motorcycle, Trailer, Farm, Tractor, Agriculture
- Can be ordered: Vanity, Antique Vanity, Conservation Vanity, Motorcycle Vanity, State Park
- Obtained in Concord the first time (after completing the town portion at the Town Clerk's office): Veterans (No longer charging a $25.00 fee; only the $8.00 New Plate Fee.) Antique, Disability, Construction
1998 and newer model year vehicles, motorcycles and trailers over 3000 lbs GVW need a title. All people listed as new owners/buyers must be present to sign the Application for a new Title.
Forms are available from the office to apply for a Duplicate Title. Current owner(s) signature(s) required and Lien Release if applicable.
**** The Town Clerk Office is able to process the Town and State portions of a registration for vehicles with a Gross Weight of up to 26,000 lbs.On-Line Vehicle Registration renewals
RENEWAL: The Current Registration or a Copy is required by state law at time of renewal.
TRANSFER: The Current Registration or a Certified Copy must be SURRENDERED at the time of Transferring valid license plates to another vehicle in order to receive credit. A certified copy may be issued at the office to the first owner on the registration.
LOST REGISTRATION: The Town Clerk's Office is able to issue a Certified Registration - $18
LOST DECAL: The Office is able to issue a Replacement Set of Decals if the Original Registration is surrendered
First Time Registering:
- A. PROOF OF RESIDENCY:
- Mail (Utility bill) delivered to the physical address (not a PO Box)
- Postmarked envelope the mail was in
- B. NEW RESIDENT:
- From another NH Town:
- Proof of Residency
- Current expiring registration
- From Out-of-State:
- Proof of Residency
- Title or Lien holder information. (Allow time for a title search if there is a lien holder.)
*** Per State Law, a new Resident coming into NH from another state has 60 days to drive on the out of state license plates.
- From another NH Town:
State Letters:You may notify this office if you receive a letter from the Department of Motor Vehicle or the Title Department and have questions.
Vital RecordsOn-Line records issued through the office for the following time periods:
- Births: 1988 - Present
- Deaths: 1990 - Present
- Marriages: 1989 - Present
- NH Civil Unions: Present
- Divorce Decrees: 6 months back and earlier
- NH Disillusions: Present
Prior to these dates, a Certified Copy is available from the Town where the event took place or the State Vital Records Department in Concord. You may contact the office for "Non-Computerized Record" search for an event that occurred in Warner earlier than the above stated years.All requests must be in writing or submitted on-line using our Vital Record Request page stating:
- Exact Information
- Name of person(s) on record
- Date of event
- Type of event - Birth/Death/Marriage/Divorce/Civil Union/Disillusion
- Name of person requesting information
- Copy of the requester's photo ID
- His/her relationship to the person whose record is being requested
- Signature of requester
- $15.00 search fee, $10 additional copies
- Reason for the request
- Self Addressed Stamped Return Envelope