|Contact:||Nancy Martin - Chairwoman|
|Address:||5 East Main Street|
PO Box 265
Warner NH 03278
The Conservation Commission is concerned with the proper utilization and protection of the Town.s natural resources, both land and water. The Commission administers a conservation fund which it uses to acquire conservation easements from willing landowners to protect parcels with exceptional natural qualities. The Commission advises other Town boards on resource management issues. It also undertakes studies from time to time, and conducts public information activities.
The Conservation Committee meets on the first Wednesday of every month at the Warner Town Hall, Lower Meeting Room. See notices posted at Town Hall for exact times and location. Click here for Conservation Commission Meeting minutes.
- Susi von Oettengen - 2022
- Alice Chamberlin - 2022
- Nancy Martin, Chairwoman - 2023
- Michael Amaral - 2024
- Ken Cogswell - 2024
- Doug Allen - 2025
- Phil Stockwell - 2023
- Jody Sloan - 2023
- Jackie Germain - 2024
- vacant - 2025
Conservation Commission Documents:
Filtering by group: Conservation Commission
Additional Information and Links:
- Conservation Commission Monitored Easements:
- Nature Groupie Experiences
- NH Rivers Management & Protection Program
- NHDES Designated River Corridor Mapper
- NH DES page for Wetland/Shoreland Query (Select "Warner" for the "Site Town" field and click on "Execute Query".
- The Taking Action for Wildlife project is a collaboration between the Warner Conservation Commission, UNH Cooperative Extension and the Chandler Reservation Forest: https://www.takingactionforwildlife.org/blog/2023/05/warners-woods-walk
- UNH Extension:
- Warner River Local Advisory Committee
- Warner River Whitewater Kayaking: Melvin Mills to Waterloo 04/06/2020:
- Are you curious about what is living in the local streams? The Warner Conservation Commission is seeking volunteers interested in collecting water quality and stream health information in select streams throughout town. For more information and contact information see: Jody Sloane at [email protected]. Additional information is available in this PDF about Wild Brook Trout Monitoring.
News, Resources, Jobs, etc.
- Looking to Purchase Land? Check Out the Updated Prospective Buyer Guide