Town Offices Are Closed
The Warner Board of Selectmen have closed Town Hall Offices to the public per the Governor's Stay At Home Executive Order Order #17. Most all Town business can be performed on-line. If you have quuestions, please use email or phone. If you need to physically come to an office, you must schedule an appointment. To get email notices of meeting agendas, meeting minutes, and other town information, sign up at https://warner.nh.us/keep-in-touch
The following offices are closed Thursday, December 24, 2020: Town Clerk, Tax Collector.
|Address:||5 East Main Street|
PO Box 265
Warner NH 03278
The Conservation Commission is concerned with the proper utilization and protection of the Town.s natural resources, both land and water. The Commission administers a conservation fund which it uses to acquire conservation easements from willing landowners to protect parcels with exceptional natural qualities. The Commission advises other Town boards on resource management issues. It also undertakes studies from time to time, and conducts public information activities.
The Conservation Committee meets on the first Wednesday of every month at the Warner Town Hall, Lower Meeting Room. See notices posted at Town Hall for exact times and location. Click here for Conservation Commission Meeting minutes.
Conservation Commission Documents:
Filtering by group: Conservation Commission
Additional Information and Links:
- Meeting Minutes: Conservation Commission, Warner River Designation Committee
- WCC Monitored Easements:
- NH DES page for Wetland/Shoreland Query (Select "Warner" for the "Site Town" field and click on "Execute Query".
- The Warner River Nomination (Offsite link - Not a Town of Warner page)
Members of the Warner River Nomination Committee were appointed by their Conservation Commissions to represent their respective towns. They were:
- Webster - George Embley
- Hopkinton - Doug Giles
- Sutton - Jack Noon
- Bradford - Scott McLean
- Warner - Mike Simon, Sue Hemingway, Peter Ladd, and Nancy Martin
Town of Warner minutes related to the funding of this committee:
- Selectmens Minutes 9/29/15: Discussion to accept $1,500 grant for this committee
- Selectmens Minutes 10/13/15: Public hearing to accept unanticipated funds for this committee
- NH Rivers Management & Protection Program