Board of Selectmen
- Town notices are on the Notices Page
- Agenda is posted when received
- The Selectmen's meeting agenda is not the official posting for the Selectmen's meeting.
- The agenda is subject to change at the Selectmen's discretion up to/during the meeting.
- The Select Board reserves the right to hold any non-public session during the regular meeting, whether noted on the Agenda or not. Notice of a non-public session on an agenda is for planning purposes only. The citations to the Right-to-Know Law, set out at NH RSA 91-A, are provisional and may be revised as circumstances required.